Michelle Kwan Answering My Question On U.S. Figure Skating's Google Hangout

So yeah... mind = blown! I now know how those teenage girls who used to scream until they were blue in the face felt when Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys looked at them. Well, maybe I'm not fangirling THAT much, but I am still beyond thrilled to have had chance to have my interview question answered by 9 time U.S. Champion and 5 time World Champion Michelle Kwan in this U.S. Figure Skating Google Hangout! I've interviewed (and met) by fair share of famous figure skaters. Meeting Brian Orser and Jamie Sale was amazing... interviewing one of MY skating idols Anita Hartshorn was a dream... but this made my day/week/year! Forever immortalized on Skate Guard (it's at 7:47):


But WAIT... there's more! If you call within the next 30 minutes, we'll throw in this link to the blog's Facebook page, which has news, features and videos that aren't on the blog for the low, low price of free. That's right... I don't do this for PayPal donations or profit of any sort. I write this blog because I believe in great skating - artistic skating - and want to share stories about the sport's history, it's amazing skaters and areas of the sport you may not know enough about with as big of an audience as I can. All you have to do is "LIKE" it: http://www.facebook.com/SkateGuard. If you get 10 friends to like, I'll throw in a big hug. And if you get 100 friends, let's just as I'm "that kind of girl".. haha. You can also follow all of the fun along on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SkateGuardBlog

Comments